Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Every time I decide I'm going to make a new post, I turn on the computer, open my browser and ... start looking at all the ingeniously unique blogs I have slowly started to find. I'm completely new to this and am starting to think I need training. As soon as I started to think I could write at least as well as other bloggers I ran into Meg and was awed by her awesomeness. I feel like she's the me that lives parallel-ly elsewhere and married someone who loved her and knew how to nurture that love and made the right decisions for her life. Blogs like hers fill that need in me to fix all that's wrong within my cavernous interiors by talking it out in a written post.

I also have an enormous hungry love of fashion and creativity in fashion and so far I've found some good tasting here and here and here and here. Then there's so much to inspire me that I've become a Pinterest addict and there is 0 exaggeration there.

Then here's my sew-happy fellow Moxie Mama who is our glue and glitter and sanity-saver and best friend in fashion and so much more.

So, I've learned that life can be really fun, if you let it be. All meanings intended (:

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out, dearest! I'm planning to check out all the links on this post. (Gah! More addiction!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, guffaws, yes, the addicts we are... I have yet to visit your page and actually leave a comment. Off to work! =D

    Shouting loud,
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not that you need another blog to read, but this one is so beautifully written, and her voice made me think of you. xoxo

    http://rosylittlethings.typepad.com/posie_gets_cozy/

    ReplyDelete